A Positive Touch for a Positive You.......
Welcome to A Positive Touch, My name is Tracey, I am a complementary therapist and registered nurse, with a background in childcare and development. I am fully qualified and insured in the therapies I offer.
Please have a look around my website to see if there is anything I may be able to help you with.
On booking an appointment with me, I will listen to your needs, what you hope to gain from your therapy session, together we will make a plan to reach your goal. I work from my home treatment room on the outskirts of Dundee - easily reached from areas in and around Dundee, Angus and Perth.
The therapies I offer may be able to help with a wide variety of difficulties including, stress, anxiety, insomnia, hormonal issues such as menopause, migraine, irritable bowel, lymphatic drainage, back and neck pain, and much more. The therapies I offer are very safe and have found to be effective for many
If you have any questions about any conditions or problems you may have and whether any of the therapies I offer may help, please get in touch by email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Complementary therapies can run alongside conventional medicine; but should not be used in place of. Complementary therapies are never used to diagnose. You should always seek advice from your GP if you are concerned about any symptoms you may have.
I have been a reflexologist for just over 10 years. I have trained in various specialised areas of reflexology to be able to offer a full and rounded service to my clients. I have been a nurse for over 25 yearsI and currently split my time between being a Nurse in a busy GP Surgery and my love of holistic therapies.
Prior to the Covid-19 Pandemic I also provided both Reiki and Reflexology for clients in the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) therapy centre in Dundee.
Previously I was employed by the government initiative "Sure start" with a local authority. Where I gained a qualification in childcare and development. Working with children of substance misusing parents, and the parents themselves. In this post I was given the opportunity to train as a baby massage instructor, teaching parents how to massage their baby safely, promoting positive attachments.
At this time I also worked closely with the health board in Perth and Kinross, with very young expectant mothers and new young mothers offering them therapies as a way of relaxation, and an introduction into the services available to support them.
COVID 19 - PLEASE READ
There have been changes to how I work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please read the following to ensure you get the best from your appointment, while keeping safe.
* The evening before your appointment I will call you to go through a Covid risk assesment
* I ask that if you feel unwell the day of your appointment you notify me and do not attend, we can re-schedule
* Please arrive alone, I have no waiting facilities
* Please do not bring shopping bags
* Please wear a mask / I shall also be wearing a mask
* I will have a tray for your phone, purse, keys, shoes to go into
* The treatment area will be fully sanitised and aired between clients, therefore I am seeing less numbers of people and will be mindful of time. Please do not arrive early or late.
*All blankets and towels are freshly laundered for each client.
* Entry is through the side gate on my property, I will be there to greet you on your arrival
* Sanitiser is available for use on arrival and departure
* Unfortunately during this time, there will be no entry to my home, therefore there will be no toilet facilities, please ensure you go before leaving home.
I hope you will be reassured to know I am doing my best to maintain a safe space, so you can continue to enjoy your reflexology sessions. Let's hope if we all do a little, it can change a lot, and we can return to normality sooner rather than later.